Welcome to The Health and Wellness Talk Show. In this episode, Dr. Daniela Steyn speaks with Jessica Pozo about Burnout.
Jessica is a certified functional medicine health coach with a nursing background. She is a highly motivated individual, passionate about helping people live their best life. Jessica mostly works with nurses and other front-line workers to prioritize their health so that they can continue to provide high quality care to their patients.
In this episode, several key topics are covered, including:
1. Fatigue and Iron deficiency (around the 5-minute mark)
2. What is sleep apnea? (around 8:30 minute mark)
3. Gut health and IV nutrients (around the 12-minute mark)
4. Adrenal fatigue, stress, and burnout (around the 15:20 minute mark)
5. What is a health coach and where can I find one? (around the 20 minute mark)
6. What is burnout? (around the 27-minute mark)
7. The impact of burnout on health care professionals (around the 29-minute mark)
8. How to recover from burnout (around the 32-minute mark)
And lots more!
If you are feeling overwhelmed and burnt out, like Jessica, you can recover and be happy again! Start your recovery journey today to live a life of optimal health! Sign up to our Recover from Burnout online course here for a limited time offer of 15% off:
Subscribe to Dr. Steyn’s YouTube Channel for advice on all health matters or follow Wellness MD on:
If you want weekly health tips and guidance, sign up to our newsletter.